If you're interested in working at TimberBlindMetroShade, please review our open positions and apply online. Resumes and completed applications can be delivered to our Human Resources office at 1400 Lavon Drive, McKinney, TX 75069.
Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for resolving customer service issues related to our entire line of custom window coverings. You will be working closely with our core dealer base, sales force and also internet companies via email, fax and phone assisting them with anything relating to our products including quotes, orders, technical troubleshooting, repairs, parts and remakes.
- Professional, friendly individual with experience dealing with customers
- Problem solver able to handle a range of customer complaints and challenges
- Organized, detail oriented person, able to handle several tasks in a timely manner
- Proficient in email usage and our order entry system, including dual screen and 10-key touch
- Dependability is a must
Entry-level workers with a desire to build a career in window covering manufacturing. Responsible for performing production & assembly work in factory. Inspects product to ensure high quality and performance.
- Experience in a factory or warehouse a plus, but not required.
- Must be able to work on feet 8-10 hours a day
- Will Train